We have for you some fun and easy to make Swarovski Present Earrings!
You will need:
- 2x Antique Copper Plated Bead Bow 10x14mm by Tierracast
- 2x Swarovski 4mm Cubes Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2x Swarovski 6mm Cubes Crystal Copper
- 2x Swarovski 8mm Cubes Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2x Antique Copper Headpins 1.5 inch 21 Gauge
- 2x Bali Style Genuine Copper Ear Hooks-Flattened with Spring
What to do:
- Take one head pin and thread an 8mm cube, then a 6mm cube, then a 4mm and a bow onto it. Make a loop with your round nose pliers and snip of excess.
- Open the ring on your ear wire hook carefully and attach the headpin. Close.
- Repeat for the other one.
*Please note- I have used slightly different earring hooks in this photo to those that are listed in the materials..they are a lone pair I had in my bead box:)
We will be doing another design for ‘present’ earrings later on this week…they’ll have a bit of a twist!
Have fun beading!