Christmas is the perfect time to make jewellery with a little fun and whimsy. We loved the quality and style of TierraCast’s seasonal charms the minute we saw them, and knew a charm bracelet had to be made! The vintage feel of the designs and lettering on them, combined with the crystal red pearls, gives this bracelet a such sweet retro charm. Click on the links below to place the materials into your cart on our site:)
You will need:
- One of each of the following TierraCast charms: Santa, Candy Cane, Bell and Star
- One Silver Plated TierraCast Wreath Toggle
- 26-30 4mm Red Preciosa Pearls
- 27-31 silver plated rondelle spacers
- 2 length of 16-18 centimeters of rolo chain (32-36cms in all)
- 24 centimeters of beading wire
- two silver plated crimps
- Two 5mm silver plated split rings
- Two 7mm open, silver plated jump rings
- Four 4mm silver plated jump rings
What to do:
- Attach one end of your wire to a split ring using a crimp. Thread on your silver plated rondelles and pearls, starting with the rondelles and alternating to desired length. Attach the other end of the wire to the other split ring using a crimp.
- Lay out your chain and beaded wire in your work surface and trim wire to desired length so it is the same length as your beading wire. Attach the end links directly to the split rings, making sure to keep the order of the chain and beaded wire in line (so beaded wire in the middle of the two lengths of chain.
- Attach each split ring to each piece of the the toggle clasp using the 6mm jump rings. The toggle will help everything to stay still when you are attaching the charms.
- Straighten everything back out nicely on your work surface. Now, lay the four charms out at even intervals along the rolo chains, alternating sides.
- Attach the charms to the individual links of the rolo chains using the 4mm jump rings.
- All that’s left is to figure out whether you are going to keep it for yourself or wrap it up for someone special:)